Translate

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Space Sunday: Front Lines

Front Lines by Adam Burn
http://phoenix-06.deviantart.com/art/Front-Lines-246157737






Another (hopefully) weekly feature now, Space Sundays. And what better way to start, than an epic space battle filled with missiles, plasma bolts and explosions.

The above piece is by Adam Burn (a.k.a. Phoenix-06), not a lot to say on it, other than it tickles particular parts of my brain and reminds me to a degree of one of my favorite games of all time, Homeworld. Interestingly enough, this piece is one of a number that are being posted on his account in relation to a new MMO space RTS called Novus Aeterno by Taitale Studios. I'm enjoying their ship designs a fair amount already and sounds like there's going to be a lot of customization possible. Something to keep an eye on, certainly.

Check out his dA page here: http://phoenix-06.deviantart.com/

And you can follow along with the game developments on their twitter, here: http://twitter.com/novusaeterno

Please note: The image in this post is used in accordance with the doctrine of fair use/fair dealing, under the consideration of commentary and criticism. I ensure all images are credited to the creator, link to one or more of their sites and include metadata (when possible) to the same effect. If you are the creator or copyright holder and for whatever reason desire the removal of this image, contact me and I will remove it as soon as I am able. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment