Translate

Monday, February 6, 2012

Space Sunday: Rawkets

Ended up busy with work and half-dead with illness yesterday, so only posting now, but hopefully that's made up by how excellent this piece is!

Rawkets by Reid Southen
http://rahll.deviantart.com/art/Rawkets-209713749

This is Rawkets by Reid Southen (Rahll). I've been following Reid for a number of years now, and his pieces constantly continue to increase in quality. This piece is one of my favorites from him. The composition is good, the designs are excellent and the level of detail, especially in the smoke and explosions is incredible. I also love all the little additions Reid puts into his piecies, like all the falling debris/guy, etc, since it lets my eye roam around exploring and finding interesting things.

Looking forward to see what he produces in the coming year. 

Please note: The image in this post is used in accordance with the doctrine of fair use/fair dealing, under the consideration of commentary and criticism. I ensure all images are credited to the creator, link to one or more of their sites and include metadata (when possible) to the same effect. If you are the creator or copyright holder and for whatever reason desire the removal of this image, contact me and I will remove it as soon as I am able. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment